Baby Orangutan Arm Puppet Costume
Item #: HC 113011
Type: Adult Male/Female
This prop features beautiful orange fur and an adorable face that is sure to get a laugh. With one hand, people can move its head while the fake arm fools onlookers.
The prop also includes a khaki shirt fitted with a fake hand. It can nuzzle, give kisses, stare into your eyes, and even eat out of your hand. It’s perfect for costumes of safari guides, jungle explorers, zoo keepers, Diego characters, Tarzans, Jungle Janes, Diane Fossey, and banana testers.
The arms and legs loop around the wearer, making it suitable for most people. This cute and believable prop is great for both men’s and women’s costumes. Note that the orangutan filler and safari hat are not included.
- Stuffable animal puppet
- Khaki shirt
- Fake hand
- Bubblewrap or other lightweight filler
- Safari hat.
Best Baby Orangutan Moves:
- Have the orangutan prop stare at your audience, but try not to move around too much.
- Orangutans love to eat from your hand, so consider using a prop banana for added effect.
- Loving orangutans nuzzle and lean in close to you, while shy ones may hide.
- Happy orangutans may bounce around, while really happy ones may lean backward and swing.
- Consider using a prop banana for added effect, as orangutans love bananas.
- See how your dog reacts to the orangutan prop.
- The orangutan prop can be used to give the impression that someone is following you over your shoulder while you talk.
- Scratch the orangutan prop in the perfect spot for added effect.
- Practice using the orangutan prop in front of a mirror to perfect your performance.
Dry clean only.